Make a Payment

Payments to The Road Authority (TRA) may be made online via credit card or by cheque.

Credit Card

If you wish to make a payment on your account by credit card, you may do so online. Either click on the link in the notification email which you received, or go to the Payment Page, enter the Invoice Number, then proceed to payment.


Payments may be made by cheque. Please make your cheque out to The Road Authority and send it to:

The Road Authority
57 Mill Street N., Suite 308
Brampton ON  L6X 1S9

Please include the invoice number on your cheque.

Other Payment Methods

For other payment methods, such as direct transfer, please contact The Road Authority directly.