Category: Manufacturer and Distributor
This mineral-based mortar is the first in the world that has fulfilled European standards.
As of today, Enviro Cement Technology achieved European standards for mortar that was without any added polymers. The meeting of European standard was achieved in 2013. In 2014, we passed the first quality control which was led by Applus. Additionally, in November 2014 we have received permission from the Warsaw Institute of Roads and Bridges. The materials are ready for introduction into the European market.
If it concerns Europe, then we have European standards for mortars:
- For structural and non-structural repair with granularity of 0.5 to 2.0
- Protection of steel (prevents corrosion)
- Surface protection systems for concrete
2) We have received in November 2014 permission from the Warsaw Institute of Roads and Bridges for:
- The application of use our mortar in the scope of unrestricted engineered road objects
- Unrestricted train objects
- Building objects of urban railways (metro) without restrictions