List # 9.70.53|
|Retainment of Soil|
|Retained Soil Systems (RSS), True Abutment||Date:
Dec 01, 2020|
|CUSTODIAL OFFICE : ||MERO - Foundation Design - (416) 235-3715|
-Systems eligible for inclusion in MTO work are defined during the project design phase and identified in contract documents.
- Maximum angle is measured from the backface of the horizontal.
- Maximum wall height is for each continuous tier at maximum slope.
- Performance is a rating either High (H), Medium (M) or Low (L).
- Appearance is a rating either High (H), Medium (M) or Low (L).
- Acceptance is a category, with status of Demonstration (DE) or Acceptance (A).
- RSS is also identified as mechanically stabilized earth (MSE).
- Wall height greater than 12m requires project-specific review by MTO.
- Code requirements in CHBDC CSA S6-19 Section 6.19 - MSE Wall Systems.
|Company||RSS No.||Trade Identity||Max Angle (Deg)||Max Wall Height||Appearance||Acceptance|
|Reinforced Earth Company Ltd.|
1550 Enterprise Road, Suite 229
Mississauga ON L4W 4P4
|8||Reinforced Earth, CRUCIFORM||90||15 m||H||DE|